The Cañon City Public Library has a Public Computer Lab, Teen room and MakerSpace located in the lower level of the building.
The Library’s Computer Lab consists of:
- Public access computers that have access to the Internet as well as:
- Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Three of these Public Computers are timed for Express use of up to 20 minutes.
- All Public Access computers are connected to a central printer and can have items printed from the Internet or above programs.
- The Computer Lab also has a photocopy machine that can make copies of physical documents or photos up to legal document size (8.5″ x 14″).
The computers can be accessed by a Patron’s valid Cañon City Public Library card or with a Guest Pass provided by staff.
All printed / copied pages cost $0.25 per page. Cash or checks are accepted as payment. Sorry, we cannot process debit/credit cards at this time.